- For coordinated, synchronised and interpolated motion control
- Speed up machine design
- Same software for PLC and motion controller.
- Application Function Blocks to solve complex application requests.
- Motion library for programming, commissioning and diagnostics.
- Reduce size, cost, assembly time & maintenance
- Use one product for motion & logic treatments
- With multiple integrated features an communication ports, reduce your assembly time with field buses (CANopen, CANmotion or Sercos)
- Easy diagnostics through transparency and remote access
- The Modicon LMC058 includes as standard a CANopen master and a CANmotion master dedicated to control of up to 8 synchronized axes, with a performance of 2 ms for 4 axes.
- The Modicon LMC078 includes a Sercos interface for real time motion control, one input for a master encoder and a lot of embedded communication interfaces: Ethernet, CANopen, Serial interfaces and optional modules for PROFIBUS DP, Ethernet/IP.
- Their high processing power enables the control of 8 synchronized axes in 1 ms and 16 synchronized axes in 2 ms on Sercos, the execution of a Boolean instruction in 2 ns and a minimum cycle time of 250 μs.
- IIoT-ready logic & motion controller for performance machines
- M262 controllers embed Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) protocols and encryption to provide direct cloud connectivity & digital services.
- The Modicon M262 offer range is constituted by 5 controllers:
- 2 for Logic centric applications, with 5 or 3 ns/inst (TM262L…)
- 3 for motion centric applications, for 4 (1ms), 8 (2 ms) or 16 (2 ms) synchronized axes (TM262M…)
- 2 separated ethernet networks with EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP
- Eth1 at 100 Mbit/s
- Eth2 at 1 Gbit/s allowing daisy chain and RSTP
- SSI or incremental encoder (configurable) up to 200 kHz
- Sercos, real time motion bus in Eth1, allowing One-cable (EtherNet/IP over Sercos on same cable)
- Locally with TM3 Optimized I/O system, with 7 local modules extendable in remote with 7 additional modules, can be standard or functional safety modules
- Distributed with :
- TM3 Optimized I/O system, over EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP, up to 14 modules by bus coupler
- TM5 Performance I/O system, over EtherNet/IP allowing up to 64 modules
- Improved safety integration with Safety Logic Controller (SLC) completed with TM5 Performance and safety I/O over Sercos