Variable Frequency Drives
- Drives for simple machines 0.18 to 4 kW
- Small in size but big on performance!
- 0.18 to 0.75 kW, 120 V single-phase power supply
0.18 to 2.2 kW, 240 V single-phase power supply
0.18 to 4 kW, 240 V three-phase power supply
- Saves time on wiring & programming
- Can be configured in the box
- Category 1 EMC filter
- Modbus serial link
- For harsh operating environments
- Variable speed drives from 0.37 to 11 kW
- For Applications for all scalar and simple vector loads
- Robust, can be used in operating conditions upto 55 degree celsius
- Affordable price with no compromise on easiness, robustness, availability and services.
- Applications – Machine tool, Material handling, Packaging and printing machines
- Protection & Maintenance Functions
- Easy to commission & Maintain
- starting torque 150% at 3 Hz
- over torque : 150% to 170 %
- Motor control profiles: standard, performance and pump/fan
- Variable Speed Drives for Simple & Advanced applications available in 2 form factors, Book & Compact.
- For synchronous and Asynchronous motors from 0.18kW to 15 kW
- Advanced connectivity with automation architectures such as CANopen, EtherNet/IP – Modbus TCP, EtherCAT, Profibus, Profinet, DeviceNet.
- ATVLogic- Programmable logic can be developed for simple machine control (Timers, counters, RTC, etc.)
- SIL3 Certified with integrated safety and control functions.
- Wash down area drives (IP66) drives available
- For Superior machine performance from 0.75kw to 75kw
- Heavy duty drive for constant torque applications
- Data logging and monitoring through the local system or remote monitoring via the embedded web server
- Minimum application reaction time (1ms task cycle)
- Onboard Ethernet ports
- numerous I/Os, Multi Ethernet protocol, PTI/PTO, embedded encoder as well
- Ready-to-use EcoStruxure Machine application libraries that are Tested Validated and Documented (TVDA)
- Belongs to the Altivar Process Family.
- ATV630 drives are for applications for 1HP to 500HP
- Advanced drives for fluid and gas handling applications with embedded energy monitoring
- Service Oriented Drives
- Reduces the commissioning and adaptation time
- Energy-saving drive solution
- Designed to have a smaller carbon footprint
- Robust connection via Ethernet
- Easy access via PC, tablet, or smartphone
- Web server and services via Ethernet
- Instant reaction if pump efficiency drops thanks to embedded pump monitoring
- Drives for pumps and fans from 0.75 to 160 kW
- Designed for Water & Wastewater, Oil & Gas, building management and energy plant.
- Modbus communication embedded, Profibus DP as option
- Integrated optimized EMC filter and DC choke, anti disturbance and harmonics without options
- Operation temperature: – 10…+ 60°C IP40 protection level on top of the product
- Process & machine management / Pump & fan control: Air cooling system fan, Circulating pump, Cooling fan, Draught fan
- Water & Wastewater: intake pump, boosting pump, lifting pump, aeration blower
- Electronic cards with protective coating
- Very cost effective
ATV930 High Performance Drives for Demanding Applications from 1HP to 500HP
Advanced Drives focus with embedded functionality to support applications, such as Lift, Hoisting, Stop & Go for energy saving, etc.
Embedded Power measurement and Energy dashboard
Embedded process monitoring and control
Low Harmonics (THDi < 48% at 80% load or THDi < 5% with low harmonic offer)
Asset monitoring and protection options.
Easy maintenance via a Dynamic QR-Code which changes to show fault and possible remedies.
Seamless integration with embedded Ethernet
Embedded Web Server
Custom Engineered Drives are also possible
• Proven technical cooling and harmonics solutions
• Modular and compact design
• Easy grid integration
• Embedded Control (PLC, RTU, HMI)
- Dedicated HVAC drives for 0.75 to 75 kW motors
- Built for performance, intelligence and building protection
- Transient overtorque: 110% – 60 s.
- Integrated EMC filters, categories C1 to C3 depending on model
- Communication integrated: Modbus, METASYS N2®, APOGEE FLN P1® and BACnet®. Optional: LonWorks
- Antiharmonic technology enables a THDI < 30% to be achieved
- Instant viewing of the energy consumption
- Integrated EMC filter
- Suitable for Ventilation, Pumping, Heating & Air Conditioning
- Multi-motor configuration